Possible Kitesurfing Friday?

January 20, 2010

Let down today and the forecast wind for Thursday has now moved over to Friday morning, ties in nicely with the low tide but it’s going to be a wet one! Fingers crossed for a south-westerly, currently forecast at 17 to 23 knots; If it happens it will be the first water based lessons this year. We’ll be teaching in Shoreham from 9am, if it holds, we’ll be getting a kite in on the mid tide at 12.15/12.30. Who’s up for a kite? Not looking good for kitesurfing on the south coast this weekend, might be light winds of kite landboarding??

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: